cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Possible Errata Corrige in RM0456 manual, peripheral clock gating register RCC_AHB3AMENR not exists

frankcesco
Associate

Paragraph 10.7.3 of RM0456 manual for STM32U575/585 microcontroller cites registers RCC_AHB3AMENR and RCC_APB3AMENR to configure autonomous peripheral clock gating during stop 2 mode.

However, I didn't find any other reference of such registers in the same document nor in the datasheet. Instead, it seems that such function is already covered by RCC_xxxxSMENR registers.

May this be a typo?

Thank you for the excellent work

Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @frankcesco and welcome to the ST Community 😊.

Thank you for reporting this typo that i can confirm. I will escalate it to the concerned team for correction (via Internal ticket number: 173607)

Best Regards.

STTwo-32 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @frankcesco and welcome to the ST Community 😊.

Thank you for reporting this typo that i can confirm. I will escalate it to the concerned team for correction (via Internal ticket number: 173607)

Best Regards.

STTwo-32 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.