cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Microcotroller with CSI - camera i/f for Battery powered Metering application

Anil Sudhakaran
Associate

Hi,

Please suggest a micro controller with Camera Serial Interface .

Dont need a high performance one. Application requires image to be captured once in a day , do some processing and send the data through wireless.

This is battery operated Metering application. Low power micro controller is preferred, if available.

Regards,

Anil

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hi @Anil Sudhakaran ,

Several Microcontrollers supported Digital camera interface such as STM32L4x6, STM32L4P5/Q5, STM32L4R5/S5, STM32L4R7/S7, STM32L4R9/S9 and STM32U5 series for Ultra lower power MCUs.

Also, I advise you to refer to AN5020 Introduction to digital camera interface (DCMI) for STM32 MCUs and precisely table1 to find DCMI applicable products.

Thank you.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hi @Anil Sudhakaran ,

Several Microcontrollers supported Digital camera interface such as STM32L4x6, STM32L4P5/Q5, STM32L4R5/S5, STM32L4R7/S7, STM32L4R9/S9 and STM32U5 series for Ultra lower power MCUs.

Also, I advise you to refer to AN5020 Introduction to digital camera interface (DCMI) for STM32 MCUs and precisely table1 to find DCMI applicable products.

Thank you.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.