cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make ınput capture with STM32g030f6t6?

MÇETİ.1
Associate III

Hi everyone, I'm trying to use Input Capture with 1 Timer by using both edges option as external. I'm new at this microcontroller and I could not understand how to make it correctly with HAL library. Can anyone help me how to do?

7 REPLIES 7
Javier1
Principal

i succesfully use input capture with an stm32g030 for a real product.

I am able to measure frecuencies up to 1Mhz

when i started i got inspired with https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqzZ9C0umQ4

we dont need to firmware by ourselves, lets talk
Piranha
Chief II

> correctly with HAL library

Almost impossible. What is possible is to make a thing, which just seems to be mostly working, like is done by every amateur on the internet. That ControllersTech site is a good example of such approach.

Post edited to adhere community guidelines.

Thank you for your answer. Forgive me for giving too few detail. I checked ControllersTech before ask the question actually. It makes it with two timers but I'm trying to do with 1 timer by using both edges.

@Piranha​ , such a lovely community :D

Im sure you could get the essentials froma dummy like him and paddle trough your solution.

Once you get somethign that resembles a working thing you study more in deep the architecture, and optimice to your needs.

If you require premium optimization you get rid of hal and implement baremetally from there.

I'm so gratefull for your reply. It's my fault to giving very few detail. I checked that but as I said below I am trying to use 1 timer with both edges option. Do you have any idea how to do that?

The biggest thanks goes to the HAL/Cube team and their management - it wouldn't be so lovely without their highly skilled developers and professional attitude!