cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get started with STM32H747I-DISCO chip

TECO
Associate II

My question might be dumb, but I just received my STM32H747I-DISCO chip and plugged it to my computer and I would like to know what to do next in order to use it, what could be a starting guide (how to launch a code on it, how to use a model on it). I am a bit lost between all the documentations on the website
Thank you in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello @TECO 

For such a use case, I suggest you Close this post by selecting an Accept Solution and open a new post on our Edge AI Forum.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Bonjour @TECO et Bienvenue dans le monde de ST 😊

It depends on your use case. You can start following our online training. You can also start by debugging our examples, applications,... on the STM32CubeH7/Projects/STM32H747I-DISCO at master · STMicroelectronics/STM32CubeH7 (github.com) to understand how exactly you can configure each API, integrated sensor, Screen,...

Best Regard.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Thank you for the different links!

My use case is about computer vision (yolo model preferably) and how to monitor its inference in order to have an idea of its carbon footprint when running on the chip.

Hello @TECO 

For such a use case, I suggest you Close this post by selecting an Accept Solution and open a new post on our Edge AI Forum.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32