Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

classA file is missing in (en.i-cube_lrwan.zip) for I-CUBE-LRWAN

BEE ZEE
Associate
Posted on September 14, 2017 at 12:57

Hi,

Please be kind to me as I am new to this. I was following the pdf file to help me to start with STM32 and LORA and I needed to download I-CUBE-LRWAN. I also need to use classA folder which is mentioned in the help but I cannot find it in the folder I downloaded (en.i-cube_lrwan.zip V1.1.0).

Can you please let me know where I can find this?

Thanks,

BeeZee

5 REPLIES 5
Posted on September 14, 2017 at 17:06

Sorry what .PDF? Dealing with a million other things here you'll need to be more explicit about exactly what documents and pages.

Current LRWAN release is V1.1.1, don't recall seeing any 'Class A' directory, although there are a bunch of examples illustrating different modes of operation.

You're building/testing what device/module?

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
BEE ZEE
Associate
Posted on September 14, 2017 at 17:46

Hi,

Sorry I was not clear.

I am talking about UM2085 User manual: Ultra-low-power STM32 and LoRa® Nucleo pack with NUCLEO-L073RZ board and I-NUCLEO-SX1272D RF expansion board, page 25 section 2.5 point 2 says \Projects\Multi\Applications\LoRa\classA\MDK-ARM\ STM32L073RZ-Nucleo

however when I downloaded the  en.i-cube_lrwan.zip from 

https://my.st.com/content/my_st_com/en/products/embedded-software/mcus-embedded-software/stm32-embedded-software/stm32cube-embedded-software-expansion/i-cube-lrwan.license%3d1505384632553.product%3dI-CUBE-LRWAN.html

there is no Class A file.

Thanks,

BeeZee

Posted on September 14, 2017 at 17:14

I'm not the OP but I believe they mean the

http://www.st.com/resource/en/user_manual/dm00300436.pdf

document, page 30 (I couldn't find any other mention of 'classA' directory in the other documents).
Posted on September 14, 2017 at 18:57

Likely an earlier iteration of the tree

Where 'Projects\Multi\Applications\LoRa\

class

A\inc\platform_hw_conf.h for End_Node project' on the Murata is

STM32CubeExpansion_LRWAN_V1.1.0\Projects\Multi\Applications\LoRa\End_Node\inc\mlm32l0xx_hw_conf.h

Posted on September 14, 2017 at 19:02

From STM32CubeExpansion_LRWAN_V1.1.0\Projects\Multi\Applications\LoRa\End_Node\MDK-ARM\STM32L073RZ-Nucleo\sx1272mb2das

STM32CubeExpansion_LRWAN_V1.1.0\Projects\Multi\Applications\LoRa\End_Node\inc\stm32l0xx_hw_conf.h

End_Node being the 'ClassA'

stm32l0xx being the 'platform'