cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AR STM32 RBTH GH X CHN This is a dot-matrix subtitle machine with the writing on the surface of the microprocessor still visible after it has been painted over. Can you tell me what kind of microprocessor it might be? Thank you!

TLin.10
Associate

4 REPLIES 4

Perhaps a large, high resolution, in-focus picture?

How many pins?

What STM32 family?

ARM

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
TLin.10
Associate

Actually, I don't konw its family. I can only count 64 pins in total.

Thank you for your help!

0693W00000aHZLvQAO.jpg

PatrickF
ST Employee

Hi @TLin.10​ ,

First row is 'ARM', the trademark for the Cortex-M core.

The important matter is on second row, the 4 characters after the STM32, below the paint (could you scratch it a bit more?).

Btw, second line is likely not RBTH but RBT6, which correspond to LQFP64 package with 128kBytes of Flash.

with RBT6, using MCU selector, I see it could be either STM32Fxxx, STM32Gxxx, STM32Lxxx, so wide choice.

Good luck, as even with full processor reference, reverse engineering is always a complex task.

You could also have a look to LQFP64 marking in TN1433: Reference device marking schematics for STM32 microcontrollers and microprocessors

Regards.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Select as Best' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question. See also 'Best Answers'

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Looks to be an

ARM

STM32F103RBT6​

GH*1X 93​

CHN GH ​***

​ST

M​ight be an F105

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..