cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Working with multiple charts in the dashboard.

EDokm
Associate II

How can i add multiple charts to the dashboard? I want to use at least 2-charts in the dashboard, and monitor some variables (not an array) on a chart while some other variables (not an array) on a different chart. I have seen one chart + gauge(s) examples a lot. But all I need is to use two or more charts in the dashboard.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
stephane.legargeant
ST Employee

Hello

It is possible to have multiple charts.  

The flow can either have 2 groups of variable, one for each chart,  or one group and then filter the data sent to each chart.

Please, read this wiki page to have more details : How_to_filter_or_route_variables 

The examples show one chart and one gauge, but it is also possible to have multiple charts.

I would suggest to use the last example of "3.4. Switch nodes with several conditions", but connect the outputs to different charts.

Best regards

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
stephane.legargeant
ST Employee

Hello

It is possible to have multiple charts.  

The flow can either have 2 groups of variable, one for each chart,  or one group and then filter the data sent to each chart.

Please, read this wiki page to have more details : How_to_filter_or_route_variables 

The examples show one chart and one gauge, but it is also possible to have multiple charts.

I would suggest to use the last example of "3.4. Switch nodes with several conditions", but connect the outputs to different charts.

Best regards

SofLit
ST Employee

Hello,

Is that a TouchGFX subject related?

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
EDokm
Associate II

No. It is not TouchGFX related. I am trying to control a Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor (PMSM).

Ok then the thread needs to be moved to the correct Forum.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Your reply solved my problem. Thanks.