cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Motor State machine (FOC Library)

Kv.2
Associate

I have a doubt regarding the motor state flow diagram. 

Currently, i am working on sensorless FOC of SM-PMSM using STM32G321B-ESC1 discovery kit with the help of MCSDK 6.1.1.

To understand the motor state flow, i referred few documents from the documentation of MCSDK. But, there is only explaination of 6 step library (UM3042 STM32 motor control SDK - 6-step firmware library).

Below is the Motor state figure from UM3042 for 6 step

Motor state .png

Can someone please share me the motor state diagram for FOC sensoreless or related document for FOC library? 

Thanks in advance:)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
cedric h1
Associate III

Hello @Kv.2 ,

The version 6.2.0 is now available, and the documentation has been improved.

As stated by @SRedd.5 the documentation is available from the Help menu of the MC-Workbench. It opens an HTML page in your default browser. Check your browser if it does not take the focus automatically.

Regards

Cedric

If you agree with my answer, please accept it by clicking on 'Accept as solution'."

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
SRedd.5
Senior III

Mcsdk 6.1.2 is latest version and if you install and then open workbench the documentation is available in Help menu.

cedric h1
Associate III

Hello @Kv.2 ,

The version 6.2.0 is now available, and the documentation has been improved.

As stated by @SRedd.5 the documentation is available from the Help menu of the MC-Workbench. It opens an HTML page in your default browser. Check your browser if it does not take the focus automatically.

Regards

Cedric

If you agree with my answer, please accept it by clicking on 'Accept as solution'."