cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

has anyone succeeded to run the EVSPIN32F0602S1 ?

GP.1
Associate

I have generated a project using ST Motor Control Workbench. I have compiled the project and downloaded to microcontroller. I can debbug the program but when I start Monitor from Motor Control Workbench and click on "Connect" I receive the message : " Connection failed! No response, check the communication cable, the power on the board or the baudrate (set to 19200 bps)."

The baudrate is set to 19200 in Monitor and in Device Manager.

2 REPLIES 2
MMAGN.1
Associate

Hello,

I ran the firmware generated through MCWB v5.4.1 and the board was able to communicate at 9600 bps.

I tried to change this value in the GUI from 9600 to 19200 bps and the board was not communicating anymore. Looking into the generated firmware, I noticed that the variable "huart1.Init.BaudRate" remained at its default value 9600; changing it manually to 19200 allowed the board to communicate at this rate.

I will inform relevant groups for the issue, in the meantime you can either use 9600 bps default value or change it manually in the firmware.

Regards

Massimiliano

Laurent Ca...
Lead II

The question has been moved from the section "Motor Control Hardware" to the "STM32 Motor Control" section (the question is about the STM32 MC SDK). 

Best regards