cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to find B-L462E-CELL1 examples?

RBrat.1
Associate

Hi, I recently got a B-L462E-CELL1 discovery board and am eager to start some projects with cellular connectivity. But I really don't know where to start and was planning to learn a lot from the examples that where promised when I read about the device on the ST-website.

But I can't find any examples in CubeMX when I fill in the board name, so where can these examples be found?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Examples can be found in the software package X-CUBE-CELLULAR, which is also linked in the product site of the B-L462E-CELL1, tab Tools & Software. It is not yet integrated into CubeMX.

Good luck!

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Examples can be found in the software package X-CUBE-CELLULAR, which is also linked in the product site of the B-L462E-CELL1, tab Tools & Software. It is not yet integrated into CubeMX.

Good luck!

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
RBrat.1
Associate

Then I just misunderstood the info, thank you!