cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stm32f429-disc1

harry123
Senior

Can someone please tell me how to start multiple channels of  ADC? from zero using DMA? I am able to do it using the Polling method but I'm finding it difficult using the DMA

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TDK
Guru

Go into the example selector and load the ADC_RegularConversion_DMA. That gets you the DMA part. It should be trivial to change that from 1 channel to multiple channels. There are other examples with more channels for other boards, you can use those as inspiration.

TDK_0-1698417772286.png

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
TDK
Guru

Go into the example selector and load the ADC_RegularConversion_DMA. That gets you the DMA part. It should be trivial to change that from 1 channel to multiple channels. There are other examples with more channels for other boards, you can use those as inspiration.

TDK_0-1698417772286.png

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @harry123 

I suggest you to start using this example_LL that can help you on developing your application.

Best regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.