cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32CubeFunctionPack_DATALOG2_V2.1.0

SEMEH_SAYADI
Associate

I was trying to reconfigure and customize the HMI given by HSDATALOG2 interface , i have been looking into utilities/HSDPython_SDK/examples ; utilities/HSDPython_SDK/st_dtdl_gui but i can't see how i can manage the controll over the widgets colours and texts .

i' ve consulted the scripts written in python , JSON files but nothing changes while executing the main .

is there a file that contains all the widgets , how may i make my own changements.

SEMEH_SAYADI_0-1722523959802.png

@SimonePradolini
1 REPLY 1
SimonePradolini
ST Employee

Hello @SEMEH_SAYADI 

Sorry for the late reply. The tag you inserted didn't work properly, so I wasn't notified about your request.

HSDPython_SDK is based on wheel packages installed through the provided installer. The source code is also released, and you are free to have a look at it, but the code running is related to the already-packaged wheel. So, you must act in the path where you installed our packages. Where did you install the SDK? Have you enabled a virtual environment before installing the SDK?

If so, the source code to modify is in your virtual environment under \Lib\site-packages\ (e.g., I built the virtual environment called .venv in the root folder of the SDK, so the code is in \Utilities\HSDPython_SDK\.venv\Lib\site-packages\st_dtdl_gui). If not, the package has been installed in your system Python home folder.

Widgets are divided into types: there is a file for each kind of widget (e.g., plots are organized into Lines, Heatmaps, Bars, etc.).

Best regards,
Simone

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.