cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In Example BSP from STM32H747-DISCO Camera Init Error occurred, used cam module is B-CAMS-OMV

PavanKaruchola1
Associate II

While testing drivers using example BSP from STM32H747-DISCO, everything works fine, but the camera example triggered with a camera init error. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

IMG_20240330_160648404_HDR (1).jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @PavanKaruchola1 ,

I think you face the same issue as reported here.

I tested the BSP example available in STM32Cube_FW_H7_V1.11.2 version and I didn't encounter any problem.

The "CAMERA INIT ERROR" issue can be can happen if the camera is not detected. It might be due either to a wrong connection or a malfunction of the camera board.

I advise you to plug and unplug the camera board while the board is not powered. A short-circuit can happen otherwise.

Could you please try with another B-CAMS-OMV camera board?

I hope this help you!

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @PavanKaruchola1 ,

I think you face the same issue as reported here.

I tested the BSP example available in STM32Cube_FW_H7_V1.11.2 version and I didn't encounter any problem.

The "CAMERA INIT ERROR" issue can be can happen if the camera is not detected. It might be due either to a wrong connection or a malfunction of the camera board.

I advise you to plug and unplug the camera board while the board is not powered. A short-circuit can happen otherwise.

Could you please try with another B-CAMS-OMV camera board?

I hope this help you!

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hi @PavanKaruchola1 ,

Any update about this issue?

If you need further clarification or support, please do not hesitate to share it 🙂.

Thank you.

Kaouthar.