uint8_t *readBuffer)
{
uint8_t spi_TmpBuffer[BUFFLEN];
assert_param(headerLength+readlength < BUFFLEN );

//    decaIrqStatus_t  stat ;
//    stat = decamutexon() ;

/* Blocking: Check whether previous transfer has been finished */
while (HAL_SPI_GetState(&hspi1) != HAL_SPI_STATE_READY);

HAL_GPIO_WritePin(DW_NSS_GPIO_Port, DW_NSS_Pin, GPIO_PIN_RESET); /**< Put chip select line low */

//HAL_SPI_TransmitReceive(&hspi1, (uint8_t *)headerBuffer, spi_TmpBuffer, (uint16_t)(headerLength+readlength), 10);
HAL_SPI_TransmitReceive_DMA(&hspi1, (uint8_t *)headerBuffer, spi_TmpBuffer, (uint16_t)(headerLength+readlength));
    //HAL_DMA_STATE_CHANGE(&hspi1); //HAL_SPI_STATE_BUSY_TX -> HAL_SPI_STATE_READY

HAL_GPIO_WritePin(DW_NSS_GPIO_Port, DW_NSS_Pin, GPIO_PIN_SET); /**< Put chip select line high */

memcpy((uint8_t*)readBuffer , (uint8_t*)&spi_TmpBuffer[headerLength], readlength);

// decamutexoff(stat);

return 0;
} // end readfromspi()

I am trying to use the 'HAL_SPI_TransmitReceive_DMA' function, but when I run it, there is a problem with using this function.

If you use the commented 'HAL_SPI_TransmitReceive' above the 'HAL_SPI_TransmitReceive_DMA' function, the devID is 0xdeca0310.
If you use the 'HAL_SPI_TransmitReceive_DMA' function, the devID is 0x0.

please please solve it

DMA setting

kim_dy_0-1688602997300.png

1 REPLY 1
TDK
Guru

This post is a duplicate of:

https://community.st.com/t5/embedded-software-mcus/how-to-use-hal-spi-transmitreceive-dma-amp-hal-spi-transmit-dma/td-p/572449

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".