cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to migrate the Template LL of Nucleo H745Zi-Q to H755Zi?

XLiu.3
Associate II

I tested the example in STM32Cube_FW_H7_V1.7.0/Projects/NUCLEO-H745ZI-Q/Templates_LL. It works perfectly on my Nucleo board.

However, when I want to test my STM32H755 with the same code. The CM7 main blocked at

while((LL_RCC_D2CK_IsReady() != 0) && ((timeout--) > 0));

It seems the core M4 did not enter to the sleep mode, which causes the RCC->D2CK is always set. Then the code will finish with a timeout and loop in Error_Handler();

I can well enter the debug mode for CM4 and the code to enter sleeping mode should be executed as on my Nucleo board.

Could anyone help me on this problem of migration?

Cedric

6 REPLIES 6
TDK
Guru

Are option bytes the same on both? Specifically BOOT_CM4?

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".
XLiu.3
Associate II

Which option? All files are identical as in the example template. All build/debug configurations are the same for both board.

Option bytes are typically independent from your code. Open up STM32CubeProgrammer to view. Click "OB" on left-hand side after connecting.
If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".
XLiu.3
Associate II

I checked with STM32CubeProgrammer, the OB values are all the same. The boot0 on my board is also the same as on Nucleo schematic.

I checked with STM32CubeProgrammer, the OB values are all the same. The boot0 on my board is also the same as on Nucleo schematic.

TDK
Guru

If everything is the same I don't see why it would behave differently.