cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Azure RTOS USBx working issue

MDeva.1
Associate II

Hello,

I am working on NUCLEO-H745ZIQ board. In stm32CUBEMX they provide example code for USBX Azure RTOS. In that examples, I am working on UX_Device_CDC_ACM. According to that I configure the all the parameter in cubemx. But I am facing the problems in that, like when I try to configure Timebase source as TIMER instead of systick it doesn't allow it, all the option are not available, only systick is available. When the USB Port is get detect I have to go in Device manager option then update driver and then it get detected in Tera terminal. After the port is get connected, when I try to change its baudrate 9600 to 115200 the terminal goes in not responding mode. When I send the data on ports is not get receive.

The function CDC_FS in not get called. The UART _Init function is not get called,I am facing this issue.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Haithem Rahmani
ST Employee

Hi @MDeva.1​ 

you'll need to assign the TIMER to the respective Core first.

0693W00000HocHXQAZ.pngthen the TIMER will be available for selection.

0693W00000HocIBQAZ.pngPS: the screen shot are from STM32CubeMX 6.4.0

regards

Haithem.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Haithem Rahmani
ST Employee

Hi @MDeva.1​ 

you'll need to assign the TIMER to the respective Core first.

0693W00000HocHXQAZ.pngthen the TIMER will be available for selection.

0693W00000HocIBQAZ.pngPS: the screen shot are from STM32CubeMX 6.4.0

regards

Haithem.

I am working on NUCLEO-H745ZIQ board. I am using the STM32CUBE IDE 1.7.0. According to you first I setup the TIMER to particular core ,after I tried to set to Timebase source but it doesnot allow me.I am sharing the snap shot.0693W00000Hoj3nQAB.png0693W00000Hoj4uQAB.png

Haithem Rahmani
ST Employee

0693W00000HojenQAB.png 

this screenshot was taken from STM32CubeIDE 1.8.0, the TIMER 6 is correctly selected as time source for CM7

0693W00000HookCQAR.pngHello ,

I install the latest version 1.8.0.I am sharing the snap shot 0693W00000HoogyQAB.png0693W00000HoogoQAB.png,it doesn't give me the selection for TIM6.

Hi,

it is because you checked the "Activated" Checkbox, that option means that you want to use the TIM6 at your application, unselect that option and this will be fine.

regards

haithem.

The problem get solved. Thank You!!!