cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the diffrence between the schematics in the CAD RESOURCES?

YShko.1
Associate II

I am using stm32 G070RB board, and i want to look on the board schematic.

However , there are 3 schematics.

They look the same, can somebody can tell me which one is most suitable?

0693W00000WLJo5QAH.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hi @YShko.1​,

The revision is marked on your board as shown in the below figure :

0693W00000WLPEwQAP.pngFor example, this board revision is C01.

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @YShko.1​,

Are you using Nucleo-G070RB or Nucleo-F070RB board?

If you use the Nucleo-G070RB board, you can find one schematic: MB1360-G070RB-C02 Board schematic.

If you use Nucleo-F070RB board, you find three schematics: MB1136-DEFAULT-C03 Board schematic, MB1136-DEFAULT-C04 Board schematic and MB1136-DEFAULT-C05 Board schematic.

So, the C03, C04 and C05 refer to board revision.

To choose the suitable schematic, you need to know the revision board you have.

This revision is marked on the board as shown in the below figure.

0693W00000WLKTrQAP.pngYou can find the difference between the three schematics in the UM1724 and precisely in 7.2 Board revision history.

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hey @KDJEM.1​  Thank You very much on your detailed answer. However i was mistaken , The name of The board is F030R8!

Can you please tell me how to know the revision?

KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hi @YShko.1​,

The revision is marked on your board as shown in the below figure :

0693W00000WLPEwQAP.pngFor example, this board revision is C01.

Kaouthar