cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Read out protection Error with Lorawan_Fuota_DuelCore

Confused_Intern
Visitor

I am currently Attempting to get Lorawan Fuota working for a duel core system. It is without question connected to my device and it seems to work fine. On the software end, attempting to use build.bat appears to work fine as well. But whenever I attempt to use the program.bat file in a similar manner I get:

###########################################
# 0- Set all global variables
# 1- Disable security
# 1- Disable security
RDP: Read Out protection Level 1
Error: Command write -ob RDP=0xBB Failed                                                                                                              PS C:\Users\Intern\STM32Cube\Repository\STM32Cube_FW_WL_V1.3.0\Projects\NUCLEO-WL55JC\Applications\LoRaWAN_FUOTA_DualCore\Scripts\STM32CubeIDE>

Is this an error on windows powershell? Or is there something wrong with the file itself? I am following the tutorial made by the stm32 channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQVXhu8520o to the letter so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. My best guess is that for whatever reason windows powershell is not connecting to my stm32 device properly. As this same error is received whether or not the device is connected.

1 REPLY 1
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @Confused_Intern and welcome to the ST Community 😊.

I've tested this on my side, and it works very well will the board is connected to my PC. I suggest you change the communication USB cables that you are using. Or check that the board is working fine.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.