cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a cable for STMod+ connector (20pin female) present on some STM32 discovery boards?

HTD
Senior III

I have a device that needs I2C and several GPIO from the discovery board, I found all the signals on P2 (STMod+) connector on my discovery board. The connector itself is designed to connect STMod or an other custom board to the discovery board. In my device I have a problem to connect boards to the MCU board, I need to connect my other board through a cable. What is the best way to do so? Do I need to make a special crossing board with a header and any custom connector, or a ready-made 20pin cable can be bought somewhere? I don't know how to even search for that thing. I just need to connect discovery board (STM32H747I-DISCO) to another board that is connected to some PWM drivers, one wire sensor etc. It also needs to be relatively easy to connect, so - no soldering, no single wires.

My other idea is to use the several female universal connectors on the back, design a PCB similar to STMod and just mount my cable connector there. If no such cable exists, that would probably be the only way.

0 REPLIES 0