cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello, I would like to purchase from you an evaluation board with your STM32F407IET. Do you have any refdesign to share with this MCU? Kind regards Károly

KMusz.1
Associate II

I need to evaluate your MCU of type STM32F407IET

Do you have any evalboard with this device?

Kind regards

Károly

16 REPLIES 16

They don't have one for the LQFP176, there are DISCO boards with the 100 pin

Try someone like WaveShare for a close proxy.

Same die, more tested FLASH

https://www.waveshare.com/core407i.htm

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
Khouloud ZEMMELI
ST Employee

Hello @KMusz.1​ 

Thanks for your question,

Actually, you can find in site all documents linked to the STM32F407IE.

There's no F407IE Eval board, but if you're looking for an Eval Board based on F407 device, there's the STM3240G-Eval, I would take this opportunity to present you the Board Selector under CubeMX which can facilitate your search:

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W000007ZFnaQAG.png 

Hope my answer helped you, when your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Thanks, Khouloud

The data sheet should have design guide type info.

There should be other boards (DISCO, NUCLEO, EVAL) with schematics, these should be sufficiently definitive. The LQFP176 obviously having more pins, and more power connection ones, the key functional pins will have different numbering but the same expectations. in SWDIO/SWCLK might move slightly and have different pin numbers, but the usage remains consistent.

VDDA, VREF+, VDD should all be wired up, ditto VSSA/VSS, the analogue domain is used by the POR circuitry

Dear Khouloud,
Thank you for your answer!
Where can I find the CubeMX Board Selector?
I need a reference design schematic for STM32F407IET
Do you think you have such design help?
Kind regards
Károly Muszka

The schematics for all of ST's DISCO and EVAL boards are available to download. Go to the product pages, support tab, etc..

Design support should be sought through your local sales office and FAE (Support Engineer) out of that office.

Dear Tesla DeLorean,
Thank you for your answer!
MVH
Károly

In addition to the information provided by @Community member​ , I would like to share with you the link of the official CubeMX release.

You need to Start by creating a new CubeMX project, then you well get the page presented in my last comment.

All documents needed are available on st.com (Here for the case of F407IET) , and also on CubeMX:0693W000007ZL2QQAW.png 

Thanks for your contribution, please don't forget to choose the comment that helped you the most and mark it as best to help other users find that answer faster.

Khouloud

Dear Khouloud,

I´ve got this at the installation of CubeMX:

[cid:

image001.png@01D70ABA.FAC50650

]

* What to do?

Kind regards

I cannot see the problem @KMusz.1​ , Could you please attach (as mentioned in the image below) the image of your problem during the installation?

0693W000007ZMTTQA4.png 

Thanks, Khouloud