cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong defaults in ST25R3916/7 datasheet

Tomáš_Pecina
Associate

Hi,

I have implemented a NFC sniffer for Flipper Zero (with ST25R3916), and I found wrong information in the datasheet regarding the default values of the chip registers (all of them in Space A): Register 0x0c defaults to 0x2d rather than 0x2c as indicated in the datasheet, 0x0f is 0x0c rather than 0x08, 0x29 is 0x60 rather than 0x70, and 0x29 is 0x22 rather than 0x33.

This is no problem for my application (3916 is great for sniffing, even without resorting to the Transparent Mode, which is impractical due to Flipper Zero's hardware limitations), but the datasheet should probably be fixed as other developers might be relying on what it says.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ulysses HERNIOSUS
ST Employee

Hi Tomas,

I presume you mean "0x2B is 0x22 rather than 0x33" instead of "0x29 is 0x22 rather than 0x33".

Thanks for the report, Ulysses

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

Hi,

thanks for reporting this documentation issue. It has been reported to the relevant team.

Thanks also for your feedback on the st25r3916 product.

Rgds

BT

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
Ulysses HERNIOSUS
ST Employee

Hi Tomas,

I presume you mean "0x2B is 0x22 rather than 0x33" instead of "0x29 is 0x22 rather than 0x33".

Thanks for the report, Ulysses