cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32 custom board with ST25DV64KC

fab04
Associate II

Hi everybody,

I have a custom STM32 board. I'd like to use ANT7-T-ST25DV64KC dev board to use NFC functionnalities.

I have red that I can use X-CUBE-NFC7 to communicate with this board.

In my cube MX, I have choose custom/NFCTAG7, I can configure IC2/GPO. Then, when I generate the code, I have an error. Compiler told me that "st25dvxxxkc.h" is not in the directory.

Is someone known where I can find this file ?

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

Hi,

In STM32CubeMX, Pinout & configuration tab, software Packs/Select Components, make sure to select Board Part NFC7. I guess only Board Support STM32Cube_Custom_BSP_Driver has been selected (in that case a warning triangle is displayed to indicate a missing dependency and you can click on "resolve" to automatically add the missing components).

Let me know whether this solve your issue.

Rgds

BT

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

Hi,

if I am not wrong, st25dvxxxk.c and .h should be in <yourProject>\Drivers\BSP\Components\st25dvxxkc folder (it should be automatically copied by STM32CubeMX from STM32Cube\Repository\Packs\STMicroelectronics\X-CUBE-NFC7\1.0.0\Drivers\BSP\Components\st25dvxxkc during project generation). Which version of STM32CubeMX do you use? Can you provide a screen shot of the X-CUBE-NFC7 mode/configuration in STM32CubeMX?

Rgds

BT

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
fab04
Associate II

Hi,

Thank you for your answer.

I used the version 6.6.1 of cube MX.

Find below screen shots from my cube.0693W00000WJVIRQA5.png

Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

Hi,

In STM32CubeMX, Pinout & configuration tab, software Packs/Select Components, make sure to select Board Part NFC7. I guess only Board Support STM32Cube_Custom_BSP_Driver has been selected (in that case a warning triangle is displayed to indicate a missing dependency and you can click on "resolve" to automatically add the missing components).

Let me know whether this solve your issue.

Rgds

BT

fab04
Associate II

Hi,

Thank you very much for your answer, now I can compile (and there is no more warning triangle ;-)).

Is there an example of the using of all these functions ?

Regards,

Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

Hi,

the Device NFC7_Application component provides example of applications such as :

• Enable energy harvesting
  • Activate GPO interrupt
  • Activate low power down
  • Set I²C protection
  • Use ST25DV64KC mailbox
  • Write URI NDEF

For example, if you want to use the Mailbox feature in your application: in the Pinout & configuration tab, in Mode, deselect the current items, open software Packs/Select Components, deselect the various items of the X-CUBE-NFC7, then select Board Extension/ NFC07A1 and NFC07A1_MAILBOX in Device NFC7_Application/Application (Make sure to have no warning triangle). Click OK and then configure the various IPs (UART, Button, etc.). This will generate a ready to use application using the Mailbox.

The various demos are pre-build for Nucleo boards in the STM32Cube\Repository\Packs\STMicroelectronics\X-CUBE-NFC7\1.0.0\Projects\NUCLEO-L476RG\Examples

Can you share more details about your own application?

Rgds

BT

fab04
Associate II

Hi,

Thank you for all your answers.

My application is enough simple. My goal is to read with a smartphone a serial number that I stored previously in the ST25 EEPROM's - NDEF (I succeed to do it with a M24SR64).

Then, I'd like to write some data into the EEPROM with the smartphone app and read them by I2C.