4、其余的板子也是,调整参数都不一致,才能正常工作。

请问,大佬们,这是什么原因?
都是同样的电路。

2 REPLIES 2
Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

Hi @chenyuxiang 

welcome to this community. 

English is the official language of the community. English will give to your post more visibility and make it easy to understand for all ST Community members and experts.

Therefore, I would suggest to edit your post and translate it to English.

Proposal:

Title: Inconsistant performances of ST25R3911B

Content:

hello! ST official, I use ST25R3911B chip for NFC identification solution;

I made 5 boards with the same circuit, and found that the performance of the antenna in identifying NFC tags was inconsistent;

1. Board No. 1 can recognize NFC tags normally;

2. Board No. 2 cannot recognize labels normally and needs to adjust the matching circuit parameters, and the parameters adjusted by the two boards are inconsistent;

3. Adjust the parameters of board No. 1 to the parameters of board No. 2. Board No. 1 cannot be recognized and does not work properly;

4. The same applies to the rest of the boards. The adjustment parameters are inconsistent in order to work properly.

Please tell me, gentlemen, what is the reason for this?
It's all the same circuit.

Rgds

BT

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
Ulysses HERNIOSUS
ST Employee

Hi,

please check if you are looking into manufacturing spread: slightly different antenna geometries (what kind of antenna are you using?, which inductance?), matching component spread (which accuracy did you use? AFAIK 1% parts are recommended), ... 

Perform measurement to find the difference! I would be surprised if coming from the ST25R3911B.

Regards, Ulysses