cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i print the read tag in serial instead of connecting to gui (ST25RU3993 Reader Suite)?

Gk.3
Associate

hello,

I am working with ST25RU3993-HPEV baord. Getting all the list of inventoried tags in GUI (ST25RU3993 Reader Suite). I have gone through the ST25RU3993 SDK and tried to change the code to print the list of tags in uart. But iam unable to do so. Please help to identify the necessary chages required for printing the list of tags in uart.

Tahnk you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Nick K
ST Employee

Hello Gk.3

The SDK provides smaple source code in C, C#, Python and Java to connected to an ST25RU3993 HPEV board via UART and start to scan for transponders.

When running inventory the ST25RU3993 board send cyclic information via UART to the host. The SDK provides callback functions were the application has access to the identified transponder data. 

Could you provide more details what your issue is with "printing the list of tags in uart" ?

BR

Nick

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Nick K
ST Employee

Hello Gk.3

The SDK provides smaple source code in C, C#, Python and Java to connected to an ST25RU3993 HPEV board via UART and start to scan for transponders.

When running inventory the ST25RU3993 board send cyclic information via UART to the host. The SDK provides callback functions were the application has access to the identified transponder data. 

Could you provide more details what your issue is with "printing the list of tags in uart" ?

BR

Nick