cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CR95HF mifareCard 1k memory Read Write method?

DJeon.4
Associate II

​Hello, I am developing Arduino using CR95HF.

I succeeded in reading the Tag ID using Cr95HF

If you read it with mifareCard 1K, you can read the Tag ID, but it does not read/write the memory sector.

I need to go through the authentication method to read, but I would appreciate it if you could tell me how to use it because there is no description. Can you provide the data informally?

Thank you.0693W00000QLOkdQAH.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

Hi,

see similar post on this subject: https://community.st.com/s/question/0D53W00000Gj4noSAB/hellocan-any-one-write-a-block-data-into-1k-mifare-classic-card-with-cr95hf-isoiec14443athanks

Such tag use proprietary authentication and ciphering. CR95HF supports the physical framing used for those tags. The support of the proprietary authentication and ciphering on top of CR95HF cannot be provided by ST for legal reasons.

Such tags are not Type 2 compliant. If your want to simply perform Read/Write commands, Type 2 compliant tags will fulfill your need: I would recommend to use T2T tags from the ST25TN series.

Rgds

BT

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

Hi,

see similar post on this subject: https://community.st.com/s/question/0D53W00000Gj4noSAB/hellocan-any-one-write-a-block-data-into-1k-mifare-classic-card-with-cr95hf-isoiec14443athanks

Such tag use proprietary authentication and ciphering. CR95HF supports the physical framing used for those tags. The support of the proprietary authentication and ciphering on top of CR95HF cannot be provided by ST for legal reasons.

Such tags are not Type 2 compliant. If your want to simply perform Read/Write commands, Type 2 compliant tags will fulfill your need: I would recommend to use T2T tags from the ST25TN series.

Rgds

BT

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Thank you for your answer.

Could you share the data on how to activate the CR95HF card emulator function? I would appreciate it if you could share the code data informally.

I am developing by applying CR95HF with Arduino sketch.

I will share the library that I am writing and using by myself. I would appreciate it if you could tell me how to use CR95HF as a card emulator in the Arduino sketch development environment

Hi,

the various commands for the Card Emulation mode are described in the Data Sheet:

• Protocol Select with CE protocol (12: ISO/IEC 14443-A) to enter in Card Emulation mode
  • AC filter command to activate the Anti-collision automatic reply
  • Listen command to retrieve the data sent by the reader
  • Send command to reply back to the reader

Rgds

BT

LauraCx
ST Employee

Question edited by moderation - Please, do not post private info on public posts

I'll be careful. Thank you.