cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STEVAL-WBC86TX - Transmitter restarting after EPT

helderoshiro
Associate

Hi

Once I send an EPT from the receiver device, STEVAL-WBC86TX disables its output, but after a few seconds it restarts automatically, even disabling repinging on the registers.

The receiver device, once it sends the EPT command, it should shutdown itself and remain off. But what happens is that it reinitializes after a few seconds, as like the transmitter was starting transmitting again, waking the receiver device up.

I have tried to disable repings.

Viewing the chart, it can be seeing that the output voltage starts decreasing after the EPT command from the receiver. But as soon it gets 0 volts, it instantaneously rises to 5V again.

Is there a way to avoid the transmitter to return transmitting after the EPT?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
willzhou
ST Employee

Hi helderoshiro

@helderoshiro 

GUI red one is in the cfg, based on your picture, after you disable all "TX EPT Reping", 

Step1, Click "Write [TX]WBC86"

Step2,Click "Save TX"

Step3, set your id name and save memh file

Step4, Click "Programming" and Load your memh file, and Click "Write"

Please check STEVAL-WBC86TX_config_disable.7z attach file

Please visit https://github.com/STwirelesscharger/ for more information

willzhou_0-1706683144952.png

willzhou_1-1706683187647.png

willzhou_2-1706684022175.png

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
willzhou
ST Employee

Hi helderoshiro

@helderoshiro 

I have use board to test, if you disable all, TX will not ping, you will find TX EPT reason "TX SS TO", even you put rx on TX will not ping.

So you should put rx on and then click Command - TX Start, TX will start to send ping and RX will be on. 

Then RX send EPT packet and TX will be stop.

willzhou_3-1706684917995.png

willzhou_4-1706684994639.png

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.