cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ST Microelectronics Triac: ST Logo, Z9S A051 (in SOT-223 housing i think)

Oliver1
Associate

hello,

i found this triac on an old controller board from year 2000 (its controlling a pump) and need a replacement part. But i can´t find this triac anywhere on the website of ST. Does anybody know which part could be a suitable alternative.

thx and best

Oliver

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome, @Oliver​, to the community!

Correct, this is the Z0109SN in the SOT-223.

The letter S stands for VDRM=700V, which is rather uncommon at present (in the data sheet only M/N for 600/800V is listed).

However, you can easily replace it with a Z0109NN with 800V, but I would strongly advise against getting the 600V type Z0109MN!

Currently, the Z0109NN is available in two versions in the eStore as Z0109NN 5AA4 and Z0109NN6AA4, whereby the additional numbers 5AA4 and 6AA4 refer to the size of the tape&reel, so they are irrelevant for you in single-unit quantities - you can take either one.

Hope that helps?

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome, @Oliver​, to the community!

Correct, this is the Z0109SN in the SOT-223.

The letter S stands for VDRM=700V, which is rather uncommon at present (in the data sheet only M/N for 600/800V is listed).

However, you can easily replace it with a Z0109NN with 800V, but I would strongly advise against getting the 600V type Z0109MN!

Currently, the Z0109NN is available in two versions in the eStore as Z0109NN 5AA4 and Z0109NN6AA4, whereby the additional numbers 5AA4 and 6AA4 refer to the size of the tape&reel, so they are irrelevant for you in single-unit quantities - you can take either one.

Hope that helps?

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
Oliver1
Associate

oh, thank you very much! this helps me really a lot!

regards and all the best from Liechtenstein

Oliver

Great, you're welcome!

If the problem is solved, please mark this thread as answered by selecting Select as best, as also explained here. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Good luck!

/Peter