cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPV1040 Not working

Pk.31
Associate

Hi,

I have been working with SPV1040 and L6924D ICs. The SPV1040 doesn't seem to work in my design. I have designed the circuit and layout based on this app note. Without connect the battery for the first time. The SPV1040 generates 4.1V at output but as soon as I connect the battery the voltage drops down. To confirm if the battery is charging I connected the amp meter in series and found no current flowing. The capacitors and resistors I have used are all 0402 package. I can share my schematic and layout if need be.

Also is it possible to make this ticket private.

Thanks

Regards

2 REPLIES 2
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

First I'd like to welcome you, @Pk.3​, to the community!

This is a public community, i.e. a worldwide engineer-to-engineer support forum, where our customers help each other, occasionally assisted by staff members.

Please contact the STMicroelectronics support team directly via our web form if you have a project and need direct support with confidential data exchange.

Good luck!

If the problem (here) is resolved, please mark this topic as answered by selecting Select as best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
Pk.31
Associate

Hi Peter,

Thanks for the reply. I have posted the question on the mentioned link.

Thanks

Regards