cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Minimum driving voltage for SiC MOSFET

BLu.4
Associate

What would be a minimum driving voltage requirement for your SiC MOFET. I saw a picture in Onsemi's datasheet, showing the relationship between Rdson as a function of gate driver voltage, at different temperatures.

0693W00000D2cp8QAB.png 

Do you have a similar curve for your SiC MOSFET?

Thanks.

Bing

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome, @BLu.4​, to the community!

Well, that's a question of point of view: SiC datasheets from STMicroelectronics contain something comparable - the Transfer characteristics, i.e. the dependence of the drain current on the gate-source voltage at several temperatures, e.g. at 200 DEGC. The question now is which is more relevant in practice.

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome, @BLu.4​, to the community!

Well, that's a question of point of view: SiC datasheets from STMicroelectronics contain something comparable - the Transfer characteristics, i.e. the dependence of the drain current on the gate-source voltage at several temperatures, e.g. at 200 DEGC. The question now is which is more relevant in practice.

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.