cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am using ST1s12G12R. I could not find the datasheet for it. The datasheet available is for ST1S12-ADJ. I would like to know how should I connect FB pin and if possible please provide sample circuit to use ST1S12G12R to generate 1.2V

VUV.2
Associate

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome, @VUV.2​, to the community!

The data sheet, which you can find on the product website, also contains the ST1S12G12R. The typical application circuit is actually only shown for the ADJ variant.

However, the general consensus is that with the ST1S12G12R you leave out the resistors and connect pin VFB directly to the output voltage because the resistors are already present internally. So all you need for a complete 1.2V regulator is the ST1S12G12R, two capacitors and the coil.

Does it answer your question?

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome, @VUV.2​, to the community!

The data sheet, which you can find on the product website, also contains the ST1S12G12R. The typical application circuit is actually only shown for the ADJ variant.

However, the general consensus is that with the ST1S12G12R you leave out the resistors and connect pin VFB directly to the output voltage because the resistors are already present internally. So all you need for a complete 1.2V regulator is the ST1S12G12R, two capacitors and the coil.

Does it answer your question?

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Yes. I got the answer.

Thank You