cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am seeking the parts which is included the function of Wireless charger with NFC Antenna. Do you have this kind of product?

PLAU.11
Associate II

7 REPLIES 7
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome, @PLAU.1​, to the community!

If I understand your question correctly, you want to realize a wireless charger via NFC?

You should consider that there are a few products that include so-called energy harvesting with an unregulated output voltage (e.g. ST25DVxxKC) - if the NFC field is strong enough. But even then you can only gain a few milliwatts, which is a bit low for charging e.g. a battery.

Does it answer your question?

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

You could also have a look at some proposals here.

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
PLAU.11
Associate II

Dear Peter,

Good morning,

Thank you for your feedback!

I will forward your proposal to my colleague.

This is a development activity to seeking the new maker of WPC+NFC Antenna (target parts).

It is the initial stage (Contact with the WPC or NFC Antenna maker to seeking the target parts.

After that I will discuss with my colleague to maintain the survey list for next stage.

I would like to contact with maker instead of distributor.

Is it possible to contact with you by E-mail?

※ Or your colleague (Who is working in Sales/Marketing Department)

Thanks,

PLAU.1

[edit: email address removed for data security reasons]

You can contact the responsible sales offices at this URL, where you only have to set Contact Type = Sales Offices and Representatives and Country/Region = your region.

In addition, you will receive personal technical support in the OLS (Online System).

If the problem is solved, please mark this thread as answered by selecting Select as best, as also explained here. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Good luck!

/Peter

PLAU.11
Associate II

Dear Peter,

Good morning,

Thank you!

I will try to do it!

Thanks,

PLAU1

PLAU.11
Associate II

Dear Peter,

Good evening,

For your sales office, unfortunately, it does not have any choice of contact with your colleague. (it has distributor only).

0693W00000WKKDDQA5.pngThanks,

Phoenix LAU

I am not available for email questions as I only do community support in my spare time. 

But one of the 15 branches in China might be an option?

Regards

/Peter