cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Core0 stuck in IVOR1

kb24
Senior

Hello, I am using SPC58EC-Disp board. Core2 is already active and has timer interrupts. I need to set a timer interrupt in Core 0. I am trying use PIT0 and PIT0 configuration is done by Core2 so I think I only need to do PIT0 Channel settings. Two cores are using same vector table but different IVOR tables, I can set PIT0 Channel2 interrupt for Core2 from Core0, Core2 handles that interrupt very well. When I set same interrupt for Core0 from Core0 it goes to IVOR1.

0693W00000LxNyuQAF.pngLet me explain this way. If I change first red area like 0x2000 | 4 to set interrupt for Core2, interrupt and Core0 work well or if I don't enable interrupt in second red area interrupt doesn't work but Core0 is working well. If I don't do these changes and let it be like in the picture(interrupt is enabled for Core0) it is going to IVOR1 handler always.

https://community.st.com/s/feed/0D50X00009XkXkKSAV here Erwan suggests to look LR register. 0693W00000LxNp0QAF.pngIts 0x00008000. What did I do wrong? And how can I fix it? Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
kb24
Senior

It was because I couldn't set dram for Core0, Core0 was trying to reach dram of Core2 and this error occurred, when I set it correctly problem is disappeared. Maybe ST can delete this question, sorry about this.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
kb24
Senior

It was because I couldn't set dram for Core0, Core0 was trying to reach dram of Core2 and this error occurred, when I set it correctly problem is disappeared. Maybe ST can delete this question, sorry about this.