cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

X-nucleo -IKS01A1 and rasberry Pi 3+

MAro.1
Associate

Hello everybody. I just joined and would like advice on my problem. i have an IKS01A1 Multisensor board. i would like to connect it to a rasberry pi 3+ machine. I just can't find instructions anywhere. That is, how to make GPIO connections and where to get the necessary program for Rasberry (drivers etc), i.e. where to get the whole package. Are there any sensor programs encoded in Python. I am trying to build a sensor on the flexible fork of my bike.

Thanks in advance

Mika Aro

1 REPLY 1
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @MAro.1​ , as far as I know, the X-NUCLEO-IKS01A1 sensor expansion board are designed for Arduino-like platforms (consider for example the connector), and there are a lot of examples on Github in this sense (LINK). I don't know however how easy it is to import the C++ / Arduino code into Python / Raspberry... A solution could be the MicroPython for STM32, which supports several NUCLEO boards and offers on-chip compiler, virtual machine and runtime to enable the rapid prototyping of applications. Extension modules provide direct access to the peripherals of the STM32 device. Custom components written in C or C++ can easily be integrated. I add STM32 topic for help. Regards