cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

*** We want you... and your ideas for new sensors and new sensor applications ***

Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Dear MEMS and Sensors (but also wider) community,

Often this technical community is mainly a platform for a question-and-answer exchange among experts, but it can also be an opportunity to share ideas about new applications with existing sensor or -also- about new sensors, and to propose them directly to STMicroelectronics company.

Sometimes you might had the feeling that a particular documentation, a specific application, or even a sensor or an entire technology are missing on the market. If this is the case, there are two channels for this activity (Share Your Activities and Idea Zone.

But, especially if your purposes have a more "private" flavor, now you have also the possibility to send your comments/purposes -mainly focused on sensors and related ecosystems (new technology, applications in the field of AI and IoT, documentation)- to this email --> eleon.borlini@st.com

0693W000008zPFoQAM.jpgFrom a do-ut-des to a community logic.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee
5 REPLIES 5
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

0693W000008zPiHQAU.png

Snara.21
Senior

@Eleon BORLINI​  IS this idea still welcome

Hi @Snara.2​ , yes it is ��

-Eleon

Snara.21
Senior

@Eleon BORLINI​ 

Hi Eleon, I am new to ST Controller, but I used various controllers and developed enormous project. There are different sensors available at ST is providing the Functional Pack, if there is any video on demonstrating the functional pack explanation, then it could help a lot.

If there is a demo on different products like FaceMask with different technologies, it could be better. Apart from product ST shall also concentrate on the training of the sample code. I appreciate the effort and videos available right now, but if there is more such option . it will enable to deliver the faster results.

Hi @Snara.2​ ,

I suggest you to directly ask on the STM32 MCU Q&A page for training purposes.

However, I can suggest you the Academy section of the Community, the ST youtube channel, or even better the ST Wiki page, where you can find many tutorials on programming STM32 MCUs.

-Eleon