cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lsm6dsox sensor

rena
Associate II

lsm6dsox sensor generates significant motion interrupt when a change in user location is detected. It generates an interrupt when the difference between the number of steps counted from its initialization/reset is higher than 10 steps. So it uses step counter. I need to detect the difference the user location by significant motion on 3 steps. please help me how i should change the significant motion feature to detect the user location on 3 steps.

Thanks,

3 REPLIES 3
rena
Associate II

Somebody from the ST forum(contributors).Please answer me if is possible? Thanks

Federica Bossi
ST Employee

Hi @rena ,

Welcome to ST Community!

Can you give me more details? Are you using an official example? Are you following an example of the application note?

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
rena
Associate II

Yes.My cpu is STM32H757AII6 .my MEMs sensor is KSM6DSOXTR.

I used by "an5272-lsm6sox-alwayson....pdf" to configure my MEMs sensor to work on "Significant motion mode".

Please see:

rena_0-1712237210611.png

I've configurate my sensor according to the rules from this document. As you could see, the significant motion mode works only after more than 10 steps - I need 3 steps. what/how I should configure my device to work in the mode only after 3 steps. Please help me. Thanks.