cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LSM6DSLTR interrupt configuration

yash2530
Associate II

Hi, 

I am trying to configure interrupt on LSM6DSLTR module but I am not able to get any interrupt on the pin INT1.

I am using nrf52 dk for setting interrupt on pin.

err_code = nrf_drv_mpu_write_single_register(LSM6DSL_ACC_GYRO_INT1_CTRL, 0x03);
if(err_code != NRF_SUCCESS) return err_code;

err_code = nrf_drv_mpu_write_single_register(LSM6DSL_ACC_GYRO_TAP_CFG1, 0x90);

err_code = nrf_drv_mpu_write_single_register(LSM6DSL_ACC_GYRO_WAKE_UP_DUR, 0x00);

err_code = nrf_drv_mpu_write_single_register(LSM6DSL_ACC_GYRO_WAKE_UP_THS, 0x02);

err_code = nrf_drv_mpu_write_single_register(LSM6DSL_ACC_GYRO_MD1_CFG, 0x20);

After configuring interrupt my values becomes repeated or same

<info> app: 251781.25, 231621.25, 231621.25, 1755.82, 1755.82, 1755.82
<info> app: 33643.75, 13483.75, 13483.75, 235.09, 235.09, 235.09

Can you please guide me, if what I am doing is right or not ? If its not right please let me know how can i configure the interrupt properly.

6 REPLIES 6
yash2530
Associate II

WAKE_UP_THS, How to do this calculation?

yash2530
Associate II

@Federica Bossi, If you could help me. I have got interrupt on the INT1 pin but it is consuming power. How can i reduce the power consumption. from mA to uA. What settings should I apply?

Federica Bossi
ST Employee

Hi @yash2530 ,

You can try implementing our PID example on github. It is developed in the best condition to have the lowest consumption.
Above all, I advise you not to turn on the gyroscope if you want to reduce power consumption since you don't need it for wake up.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

@Federica Bossi Can you also guide on how I can generate an interrupt based on angle of rotation?  Is it possible?

I have a use case what I want to detect if the mem sensor is rotated suppose 15 degree then only it starts throwing values.

If this is not possible, then is there any way I can achieve a motion threshold higher, And how is the wake up threshold calculated.

Thanks

@Federica Bossi waiting for your reply!!

Federica Bossi
ST Employee

Hi @yash2530 ,

We don't have any examples for this specific case but you can try different threshold values in terms of amplitude and duration and see if something changes.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.