cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

L3gd20 sensor on stm32f411e-discovery

ThienNguyen0301
Associate II
I am practicing reading L3GD20 data built into the stm32f411e-discovery kit. I use SPI1 to communicate with L3GD20. I watched on YouTube, they have instructions on how to use the void function HAL_GPIO_EXTI_Callback. I cannot call the void HAL_GPIO_EXTI_Callback function to read data from the sensor. Debug only receives the value from the bar but not the value read from the sensor
I use pin PE1 (configuration: Rising edge trigger detection, Pull-up ). Below is an image of my code. I need help.
Thanks everyoneimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

2 REPLIES 2
SofLit
ST Employee

Hello,

Please don't put all your comments in the code cell feature as it's not readable.

Put only code there and the text/image outside.

Thank you for your understanding.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
Federica Bossi
ST Employee

Hi @ThienNguyen0301 ,

Welcome to ST Community!

Note that L3GD29 is an obsolete product and so we don't suggest it for new design. I can suggest you a newer product, let me know if you are interested in.

However, you could look at our drivers on github, they could be helpful for your implementation.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.