cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iNEMO STEVAL-MKI062V2

Symon
Associate II

Hi, I have a iNEMO STEVAL-MKI062V2 and I want to develop a project but I can not find the library to work. Where I can find the library? I can not find no even the webpage with details on stmicroelectronics page. I'm refering also at the program present in the slide in attachment

Thank you

4 REPLIES 4
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @Symon​ , please consider that, when purchased, the STEVAL-MKI062V2 is equipped by a CD containing GUI and libraries. As declared in the databrief, "To aid in user development and analysis, the STEVAL-MKI062V2 demonstration kit includes a PC GUI for sensor output display and a firmware library to facilitate the use of the demonstration board features". Can you find the related CD? Regards

0690X00000AQoJjQAL.jpg 

Symon
Associate II

Thank you for your answer @Eleon BORLINI​ ​. The problem is that I took the board in the laboratory of My work and i can’t find the CD. Do you know if I can find the download online? Thank you

Hi @Symon​ , it's quite an old kit... I can check if I can find the FW internally, and come back to you. Regards

Hi @Symon​ , I found a newer version of the iNemo tool. you can try this one but I cannot guarantee you if it's working with your tool. Regards