cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to due with the gyro original data?

Zbobo.1
Associate III

Dear ST engineers:

I'm using a 6 axis IMU module (lsm6dsltr) for my project and this picture is the gyro original data.

My parameters of the module is LSM6DSL_2000dps with 260mHz filtering chain. The figure shows a vibration circumstance that after rotate the module in 90 degree in different orientations (xyz axis), it has a reverse data slowly regress to 0. The vibrate integral area of it is similar to the rotate integral area which will cause the yaw data becoming useless.

Are there any solutions to handle the gyro original data?

0693W00000Y7F6EQAV.jpg The graph shows the rotate in each axis. Rotated the module for 90 degree. After a short pause, then rotate it back to the beginning position.

Best regard.

1 REPLY 1
Zbobo.1
Associate III

0693W00000Y81PxQAJ.jpg

I close the LP1 filter on gyro original data and this issue seem fixed. But Im not understand why this could happened.

I get the reference code from https://github.com/STMicroelectronics/STMems_Standard_C_drivers/blob/master/lsm6dsl_STdC/examples/lsm6dsl_read_data_polling.c .

In this demo, LP1 is open for the gyro original data. I also check how LP1 pricinple in reference manual, it shows LP1 is use to filter the interference signal. But actually it makes data go wrong.

Why open LP1 interfered the gyro original data?