cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hi, am i able to use this sensor and programming board: STEVAL-BCN002V1B to create and use apps from the st ble app?

CMart.11
Associate

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @CMart.11​ ,

You should be able to interface the STEVAL-BCN002V1B with the STBLESensor app, but not to use the same app builder of, for example, the Sensortile.box.

In order to change the parameters here, you should act on the STSW-BLUETILE-DK, which is the is the reference firmware package, or on the BlueST-SDK code.

How to use the BlueNRG-Tile Bluetooth LE enabled sensor node development kit - User manual (st.com)

In general however, for this kind of application, I would suggest you to use the Sensortile.box, with which you can create your own app and change the devices ODRs directly from the app GUI.

-Eleon

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @CMart.11​ ,

You should be able to interface the STEVAL-BCN002V1B with the STBLESensor app, but not to use the same app builder of, for example, the Sensortile.box.

In order to change the parameters here, you should act on the STSW-BLUETILE-DK, which is the is the reference firmware package, or on the BlueST-SDK code.

How to use the BlueNRG-Tile Bluetooth LE enabled sensor node development kit - User manual (st.com)

In general however, for this kind of application, I would suggest you to use the Sensortile.box, with which you can create your own app and change the devices ODRs directly from the app GUI.

-Eleon