cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello, I am using steval-idb007v1 for BLE Chat transmission, and I would like to know where BLE is stored after receiving the data transmitted from external devices.How to find this received data from the MDK code. Thank you.

ZENHU.1
Associate II

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Thank you for your attention.I have solved the problem.A callback function is found. As shown in this picture. 2020-05-18 z18434391448 �?�件人:ST Community �?��?时间:2020-05-18 15:10 主题:Eleon BORLINI mentioned you in an answer to: Hello, I am using steval-idb007v1 for BLE Chat transmission, and I would like to know where BLE is stored after receiving the data transmitted from external devices.How to find this received data from the... 收件人:"z18434391448@163.com" 抄�?: Hi @ZENHU.1​ , are you referring to the STSW-BLUENRG1-DK software? I add the BlueNRG topic and address you to the Interface and Connectivity ICs community group for more support. Regards Eleon BORLINI (ST Employee) Hi @ZENHU.1 (Community Member)​ , are you referring to the STSW-BLUENRG1-DK software? I add the BlueNRG topic and address you to the Interface and Connectivity ICs community group for more support. Regards View/Answer or reply to this email Replying to MEMS and Sensors — ZENHU.1 (Community Member) asked a question. Sunday, May 17, 2020 2:52 AM Hello, I am using steval-idb007v1 for BLE Chat transmission, and I would like to know where BLE is stored after receiving the data transmitted from external devices.How to find this received data from the MDK code. Thank you. Eleon BORLINI (ST Employee) Hi @ZENHU.1 (Community Member)​ , are you referring to the STSW-BLUENRG1-DK software? I add the BlueNRG topic and address you to the Interface and Connectivity ICs community group for more support. Regards Monday, May 18, 2020 12:10 AM You're receiving emails when someone "Mentions me in a comment." To change or turn off ST Community email, log in as z18434391448@163.com.st. STMicroelectronics N.V.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @ZENHU.1​ , are you referring to the STSW-BLUENRG1-DK software? I add the BlueNRG topic and address you to the Interface and Connectivity ICs community group for more support. Regards

Thank you for your attention.I have solved the problem.A callback function is found. As shown in this picture. 2020-05-18 z18434391448 �?�件人:ST Community �?��?时间:2020-05-18 15:10 主题:Eleon BORLINI mentioned you in an answer to: Hello, I am using steval-idb007v1 for BLE Chat transmission, and I would like to know where BLE is stored after receiving the data transmitted from external devices.How to find this received data from the... 收件人:"z18434391448@163.com" 抄�?: Hi @ZENHU.1​ , are you referring to the STSW-BLUENRG1-DK software? I add the BlueNRG topic and address you to the Interface and Connectivity ICs community group for more support. Regards Eleon BORLINI (ST Employee) Hi @ZENHU.1 (Community Member)​ , are you referring to the STSW-BLUENRG1-DK software? I add the BlueNRG topic and address you to the Interface and Connectivity ICs community group for more support. Regards View/Answer or reply to this email Replying to MEMS and Sensors — ZENHU.1 (Community Member) asked a question. Sunday, May 17, 2020 2:52 AM Hello, I am using steval-idb007v1 for BLE Chat transmission, and I would like to know where BLE is stored after receiving the data transmitted from external devices.How to find this received data from the MDK code. Thank you. Eleon BORLINI (ST Employee) Hi @ZENHU.1 (Community Member)​ , are you referring to the STSW-BLUENRG1-DK software? I add the BlueNRG topic and address you to the Interface and Connectivity ICs community group for more support. Regards Monday, May 18, 2020 12:10 AM You're receiving emails when someone "Mentions me in a comment." To change or turn off ST Community email, log in as z18434391448@163.com.st. STMicroelectronics N.V.
ZENHU.1
Associate II

0693W000001cPpEQAU.jpg