cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

blueVoice over sensorTile

Fpanz.1
Associate

Hello,

I'm working with blueVoice over sensorTile.

I downloaded FP-SNS-ALLMEMS2 project version 2.1.0 and also project FP-SNS-ALLMEMS1 in version 4.2.0 and 4.1.0

On Android side i'm using ST Ble Sensor app from Play Store

All of them give me a very bad audio, with a cracking noise in background.

I have good result only using a second SensorTile with preinstalled FP-SNS-ALLMEMS1 in version 3.1.0.

Unfortunately I not able to find source project related to this version (3.1.0).

Are they available in some way?

Thanks to all and regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Ciao Stefano @DeveloperNextInd​ ,

I shared the V 3.1.0 source code via private message, please check it.

-Eleon

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Fpanz.1
Associate

Hello,

still struggling on this problem:

When I try voice stream from sensorTile to Android app (BlueVoice), I can hear my voice but it is very noisy: there always is a cracking noise in background.

Did anyone face this problem?

Suggestions on how to solve it?

Thanks in advance

Fabiano

Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Ciao Fabiano @Fpanz.1​ ,

please find the ALLMEMS1 3.1.0 version in attachment.

You can check it on the new SensorTile and see whether the acquired audio is back good.

If it is still corrupted (noisy), it might be an issue related to the microphone itself (i.e. damaged sensor): you can verify this by inspecting the sound inlet with a microscope (focusing on the membrane plane, it's like a honeycomb cell structure).

-Eleon

DeveloperNextInd
Associate II

Hi @Eleon BORLINI​ 

I'm one of @Fpanz.1​ colleagues. We tried your firmware and it works on our sensortile boards.

Is it possible to have the source code aswell? We really need them to advance in our project!

Many thanks,

Stefano

Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

The source code as the one available online for the ALLMEMS1 v4.2.0 but for the v3.1.0 is ok?

In the meantime, I suggest you to open an OLS ticket (link) to enforce the request, if not already done.

-Eleon

DeveloperNextInd
Associate II

Ciao @Eleon BORLINI​ 

it wuold be amazing to have the source code as the one available for ALLMEMS v4.2.0. I'm opening a ticket aswell.

Many thanks,

Stefano

Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

I shared the V 3.1.0 source code via private message, please check it.

-Eleon