cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

貴社製�? 型�?:LIS344ALH�?��?��?��?�質�?�?��?�。LIS344ALHLT-T�?��?��?�型�?�?�存在�?��?��?��?�?韓国�?�商社より先�?�型�?を言�?れ戸惑�?��?��?��?��?�。 よ�?�?��??回答�?�願�?��?��?��?��?��?�。

Yaoki.1
Associate

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @Yaoki.1​ ,

Please check if the below translation (from Google translate) can fit your question:

I have a question about your product model: LIS344ALH. Is there a model called LIS344ALHLT-T? I'm confused when I'm told the model ahead of a Korean trading company.

Thank you for your reply.

If so, I can confirm you that there is no LIS344ALHLT-T model. Probably, it is just a different name of the LIS344ALH packaged in Tape&Reel (usually, the final -T stands for this kind of packaging). The only similar product (now obsolete and so dismissed) was the LIS344AHH.

If my reply answered your question, please click on Select as Best at the bottom of this post. This will help other users with the same issue to find the answer faster. 

-Eleon

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @Yaoki.1​ ,

Please check if the below translation (from Google translate) can fit your question:

I have a question about your product model: LIS344ALH. Is there a model called LIS344ALHLT-T? I'm confused when I'm told the model ahead of a Korean trading company.

Thank you for your reply.

If so, I can confirm you that there is no LIS344ALHLT-T model. Probably, it is just a different name of the LIS344ALH packaged in Tape&Reel (usually, the final -T stands for this kind of packaging). The only similar product (now obsolete and so dismissed) was the LIS344AHH.

If my reply answered your question, please click on Select as Best at the bottom of this post. This will help other users with the same issue to find the answer faster. 

-Eleon