cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to get the provided sample apps (Sensorapp and sampleapp) running on a Nucleo-STM32F411RE with a X-Nucleo-BNRG2A1 expansion.

JMüll.1
Associate II

I try to get the sample app and the sensor app running on a Nucleo-STM32F411RE together with a X-Nucleo-BNRG2A1 expansion. I configured everything as it was described in the corresponding docu. But I was not able to get it running. The device does not even show up in a Bluetooth scanner. I setup the same board with the older X-Nucleo-IDB05A1 many times and had no problems getting it running. Is there anything that is different with the X-Nucleo-BNRG2A1 expansion? I alread checked the jumpers. J10 is connected. J14 connects Pins 2 and 3. and J15 is open. What am i doing wrong here? I tried to debug the applications and found out that the hci_*** command don't return the BLE_STATUS_SUCCESS as they should do.

Thank you very much for your help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JMüll.1
Associate II

Problem is solved! I used the existing video for setting up the STM32F411RE board together with the BNRG2A1 expansion. There are some important differences to the old expansion board which didn't recognized at the beginning.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
JMüll.1
Associate II

Problem is solved! I used the existing video for setting up the STM32F411RE board together with the BNRG2A1 expansion. There are some important differences to the old expansion board which didn't recognized at the beginning.