cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stm32Nucleo F446Re and xnucleo gns1a1 doesn't communicate

SOref.1
Associate

Hello everyone,

I'm actually trying to make a datalogger for a xnucleo gnss1a1.

The expansion board is connected with a ​stm32f446re

​​

Following the manual about the connection between the two boards ( referred to stm32F401RE)​, I've set all the pinout and jumper according to specific.

While using the Teseo​ Suite I'm not able to see any firmware in the xnucleo board, and trying to update the firmware (tried both with Teseo software and specific FirmwareUpgrade) there's always problems related to the timeout on the UART transmission between the xnucleo and nucleo.

Specifically, the problem is related to the impossibility to send the data chunk to the xnucleo, whi​le, trying to do a recovery with Teseo software it's possible to communicate with the xnucleo but not to upload any software ( I'm actually trying to upload the STA80904682UPG26 Firmware).

In a first step, thinking it could be a problem related to communication, I've tried to communicate via UART with the xnucleo, using STM32cubeprogrammer, but the response was " Error: device KO​.please verify the boot mode and check the serial port configuration".

I've tried different solution, paying attention to baud rate, parity,data bits etc but I'm not able to establish a communication.

Hoping you can help me​ kind regards.

0 REPLIES 0