cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPBTLE-1S - How to get a BLE connection?

Wolfgang Reinig
Associate II
Posted on January 07, 2018 at 03:06

Hi,

I just got the EVAL-IDB007V1M with the spbtle-1s (based on bluenrg-1 and installed the STSW-BLUENRG1-DK (v2.5.0) on my Windows PC. The BlueNRG-1 Navigator recognizes the EVAL-IDB007V1M and I can 'Flash & Run' the basic examples and the BLE demonstration and test applications.

They seem to run on the EVAL-IDB007V1M - at least they to something when I press the buttons but I get strange results.

First, when I 'Flash & Run' the BlueNRG-1 Hello World from the basic examples I get this output:

0690X00000609NSQAY.png

With another terminal program it looks like this:

0690X00000609NXQAY.png

I expected Hello World... What's wrong?

Second problem (and more severe in my case): When I flash and run the BLE demonstration and test applications I would expect to be able to establish a connection to the EVAL-IDB007V1M from my Android smartphone. I tried to use the Apps STM32 BLE Profiles, BlueNRG and (sorry for that) nRF Connect. But I couldn't get any connection to the  EVAL-IDB007V1M. I tried several demo applications, e.g. BLE Beacon.

The Apps and the BLE stuff on my smartphone works in general and I can connect to other BLE devices.

Again: What's wrong?

TIA

Wolfgang

#stsw-bluenrg1-dk #steval-idb007v1m #spbtle-1s #bluenrg-1
10 REPLIES 10

Hi Aontonio,

i am using the EVAL-IDB007V1board and Keil V5.

as per your previous discussion ,i change 32 Mhz and it works for "hello World" example.

here, i modify "system_bluenrg.h" file.

But BLE programs are loaded to EVAL-IDB007V1board but the BLE Android applications not detect.

kindly give the solution...0690X000006CxbiQAC.jpg