cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retrieve Service Handle value from Bluenrg-2 after waking up from Standby mode

TVare.1
Associate III

Hello,

I'm using a BlueNRG-2 via SPI from a main uC host. The BLE stays advertising and the main uC goes to Standby mode. When someone tries to connect to my device, main uC wakes up. Since I don't want to restart the BLE (this would reset our address, and we would lose information of the device that wanted to connect with us), I'm avoiding re-initialization of the module depending on wakeup flag.

However, during first initialization, when setting up the GATT services, I received from the BlueNRG some service and characteristic handles. These are later used to exchange messages, so I need to know their value.

When rebooting main uC, I lose this information. I thought I could do aci_gatt_disc_all_primary_services() in order to retrieve the handles, but is not working. I see some other services but not the one from my application (which I add at the first init, as primary service).

I know the UUID (since I'm the one initializing the services and characteristics in first place), so I also tried with aci_gatt_disc_primary_service_by_uuid() but with this one I don't even receive a response from the BlueNRG.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
TVare.1
Associate III

Hi, I looked inside DTM source code (since I'm using DTM_SPI_M2SA.bin for my BLE) trying to find anything related to obtaining the current service handlers.

Didn't find anything... any ideas? thanks!