cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My P-l496G-CELL02 C2C device won't connect.

JGood
Associate II

Using the google cloud platform, have connected via the STLINK, have configured the modem using the binary file provided for google cloud platform. Using an NBIOT external sim card but when the APN is set for C2C capability, the response on the terminal is:

Initializing the C2C module

Trying to connect with the external SIM

C2C AT communication error with the C2C device

C2C device might be disconnected or wrongly connected

Trying to connect with the embedded SIM

C2C AT communication error with the C2C device

C2C device might be disconnected or wrongly connected

Error initializing the module!

Firstly, i dont want to use the embedded sim, only the sim card i have inserted. Previously using AT commands i always able to set the APN and atatch to the network, however in this configuration it is not working. Any thoughts as to what I could do to make sure my C2C device will work/connect?

Thanks!

Jason

3 REPLIES 3
floriangermain9
Associate II

Hello,

In my case it works with the embedded sim but not with external SIM.

I face exactly the same problem that you get with external SIM. Did hou find a solution ?

Thanks,

Florian

JGood
Associate II

Hi there,

My solution was to go to the project in the IDE (I used System workbench for eclipse).

Go to Project --> Properties --> C/C++ Build --> Settings --> Tool Settings --> MCU GCC Compiler --> Pre-processor --> Then hit the little green "+" and add USE_BG96 as a defined symbol

Then click apply and press OK and hit build - should work using external sim then.

Cheers

Jason

floriangermain9
Associate II

In fact it works for me but i needed to make several trial on the external SIM before it can work.

First connection don't work, but the second one is ok.