cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting fixed value from Lidar (tfmini)

Divesh Dutt
Associate II

Hi there

I am working on lidar but everytime i am getting fixed value in the buffer i.e 0x59 which is 89 in decimal (Y in ascii) which is the header of transmitted data as indicated in lidar datasheet.below is the code snippet.Any suggestion would be appreciated.

0693W000008zrazQAA.png

1 REPLY 1
John E KVAM
ST Employee

That's a hard one. Clearly the I2C is not working the way you want it. To verify the I2C, I wrote some code. Put this code at the top, just after you get the sensor booted, It will verify the connection t the sensor works

Our community relies on fruitful exchanges and good quality content. You can thank and reward helpful and positive contributions by marking them as 'Accept as Solution'. When marking a solution, make sure it answers your original question or issue that you raised.

ST Employees that act as moderators have the right to accept the solution, judging by their expertise. This helps other community members identify useful discussions and refrain from raising the same question. If you notice any false behavior or abuse of the action, do not hesitate to 'Report Inappropriate Content'