cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Message after Start VL53L1X_GUI "Ranging Sensor Failure" ..."SciChart.Chartig3D..SciChart3DSurface" ... Exception

JEich.1
Associate

I have Problems to Start the VL53L1X_GUI (STSW-IMG0081.0.0 - R10647), after Installation on different "Win 10 Pro 21H2"-Systems, with or without plugged target board, the error message is always the same: "Ranging Sensor Failure" by calling the constructor for type "SciChart.Chartig3D..SciChart3DSurface" that corresponds to the specified binding restrictions, an exception was thrown. Has anyone ever solved the problem? Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
MNetz.1
Associate

I have the same problem with the VL53L1_GUI software.

Did you ever resolve this issue?

John E KVAM
ST Employee

During a workshop where there were 100 students - each with a Nucleo board and a sensor, we found on broken Nucleo board and on intermittent USB cable.

That's all I can think of.

• john

Our community relies on fruitful exchanges and good quality content. You can thank and reward helpful and positive contributions by marking them as 'Accept as Solution'. When marking a solution, make sure it answers your original question or issue that you raised.

ST Employees that act as moderators have the right to accept the solution, judging by their expertise. This helps other community members identify useful discussions and refrain from raising the same question. If you notice any false behavior or abuse of the action, do not hesitate to 'Report Inappropriate Content'